Durable & Affordable Roofing Products for Central Florida Residents
When your Central Florida home or office needs a new roof, one of the biggest decisions is which type of roof to install. Rainier Roofing LLC offers several durable, attractive and affordable roofing products to choose from, including:
- Asphalt shingles. Asphalt roofing products come in a wide range of color options and styles to give your roof customized curb appeal. Besides their variety, asphalt shingles are a cost-effective, low-maintenance and durable roofing solution that will protect your structure for many years.
- Tile. Tile roofing products offer distinctive beauty, longevity and value for any home or business. Whether you want concrete, clay or synthetic tiles, our expert roofing team can professionally, reliably and efficiently install a protective tile roof.
- Metal. A new metal roof or a combination of metal with another product can offer many long-term benefits. Metal roofing is long-lasting, impact-resistant, environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient.
- Flat roof modified bitumen. One of the most popular types of roofing systems, modified bitumen can easily be installed with one or multiple layers. Modified bitumen roofs come in a variety of colors and are resistant to the elements, thermal shock and splitting. They are also fire- and puncture-resistant and meet building codes and insurance requirements.
- Single-ply TPO. Single-ply roofing is made in flexible sheets of thermoset materials. When installed, the seams are chemically and heat-sealed. Our earth-friendly and energy-efficient single-ply systems are made from recyclable materials that are puncture-, UV- and chemical-resistant.
- Coatings. Rainier Roofing LLC is a Gaco Western Qualified Applicator and HydroStop APOC Coating certified, so we can apply the highest quality waterproof and energy-efficient coating systems on your roof.
Bring Your Roofing Vision to Life
Rainier Roofing’s GAF Master Elite® Certified roofers are professional, knowledgeable and fully dedicated to protecting the value of your residential or commercial structure. We’ll do the job right the first time around, so call us at (813) 920-9065 or fill out or online form to schedule a free estimate or to learn more about Rainier Roofing LLC.